Professional carpet installation is a smart choice. After you've decided on your carpet choice, carpet installation from the professionals at About Floors n' More is a good decision. Carpet is not only affordable, it also provides great value. In addition, there are so many choices, styles, designs and colors. What's nice about carpet is how it feels underfoot, it's warm and soft and a luxury of another kind. Moreover, if your style changes and you want to switch up a look in a room, it's affordable to change the carpeting sooner than later.
Having your carpet installed by professionals is a choice you won't regret. Our trained and licensed carpet technicians will make sure the installation is smooth, both literally and figuratively. No ripples… no bumps…no seams or naps away.
Here are a few things to keep in mind prior to installation day:
- All the furniture will need to be removed in rooms getting carpeted since the carpet is stretched wall-to-wall
- The baseboards must remain in place, as the carpet on installation day will be gently “tucked” under the baseboards, so if any need replacing now is the time to do it.
- The technicians will need a “staging” area for tools and materials adjacent to the space being installed with power readily available
- Make sure all children and pets are safely away from the area being carpeted on installation day
- The subfloor should be vacuumed after the old carpet and padding has been removed
- After the carpet is installed you will experience “shedding” which will be nominal and go away with regular vacuuming