- Make sure the correct underlayment material is used
- Make sure the setting materials used are correct for the type of tile and substrate chosen
- Tiles need to set for 24 hours to cure before grouting. After grouting don't walk on them for another 24 hours
- For natural stone, sealing is required before grouting and for routine maintenance
- The installers clean up after grouting, but it is possible a film may still remain. If so, use fresh water with a sponge that is wrung out to wipe it clean
The professionals at About Floors n' More will go over everything with you prior to installation day…no need to worry. And if you have questions, before, after or during we are always available. For your next tile installation
project, visit one of our two showrooms in Jacksonville, Florida or call us today to schedule an appointment.